Easter Crafting

I started to realize the other day that I have sewn more for Easter than any other holiday. I'm not sure why, but I decided to share with you some of the things I have made.

I'm not sure where the idea for these little bunnies came from, I think it was a combination of someone's blog post and an article in Martha. I just cut out two circles, sewed them together, super glued ears and a tail, and drew a face with permanent marker. Somewhere, there are 6 of these, but someone has hidden the other 4.




The link for this funny bunny is in the post below. It's a free pattern. I made it for Harper but my husband decided his sock monkey needed some company.  (I didn't notice the dog tail when I took the picture-haha.)



I bought the pattern for these baskets from: youcanmakethis.com. These are a couple years old- maybe it's time for new ones?


Levi's birthday cake from his Egg-stravgant birthday party last year. 


 I stuffed these finger puppets in eggs last year


I saw the idea for these shirts on pinterest last year and made my own template from circles, hearts, and triangles.


I have a mild obsession with Casey's Wood. They are so quick to process orders! I found some unfinished eggs (I think last year I bought them on Amazon and this year I bought them from Casey's). The kids painted some, and the rest I covered in chalkboard paint for Levi's party. Both were big hits. We plan on painting some again this year. I think it will be fun to see how the kids' eggs change from year to year.





Do you have a favorite Easter craft? I think those unfinished eggs are my favorite :) 

Comments